AMAZING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT IN KOREA (YOUTUBE : Awesome STORY)

 






AMAZING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT IN KOREA 

YOUTUBE : Awesome STORY




PREVIEW




Today I want to do social experiment. I will do delivery to my home and want to see will delivery man take my food under my door and will be someone steal my food or take my food or something like that.

I think many foreigners are very interesting is that safe or not so i just wanna see and check that.







Well really Korean people just wonder what is inside but they even don't care what is dead and don't take it . Many people look at my staff some people even doesn't care about me but no one don't take it no one even don't touch it. 







SOURCE : YOUTUBE AWESOME STORY


It's really very good thing i think i'm really surprised because in Russia we never just take it somewhere and never just leave our staff outside even we sit in cafe for example, we're going to toilet and we carry our thing with us.








VIEW MORE?



Visit here!


click to open








Wanna know about Living in Korea? 

Read VONAs' Culture section! 






Post a Comment

2 Comments