Netflix K-Drama My Name release on October 2021/ Cast / Plot / Official Trailer

 



Netflix K-Drama


My Name


October 2021

Drama







Following her father's murder, a revenge-driven woman puts her trust in a powerful crime boss -- and enters the force under his direction.






My Name Information



.



Season 1: Released on October 15th
Network: Netflix
Director: Kim Jin-min
Language: Korean
Number of episodes: 8
Genres: Drama, Thriller





My Name Cast



Han So-hee as Yoon Ji-woo

Ahn Bo-hyun as Jeon Pil-do

Park Hee-soon as Choi Moo-jin

Lee Hak-joo as Jung Tae-joo

Kim Sang-ho as Cha Gi-ho





My Name Official Trailer



Click to watch Official Trailer with English sub.










For more Information, Click to open Netflix 






For more Best Movie&Drama Recommendations
check out VONA's lists!! 








Post a Comment

0 Comments