K-Drama My Mister Cast / Plot / Highlights / Review




My Mister

2018

1 season 

K-Drama




A man in his 40's withstands the weight of life. A woman in her 20's goes through different experiences, but also withstands the weight of her life. The man and woman get together to help each other.



My Mister Drama Information




No. of episodes: 16

Hangul: 나의 아저씨

Starring: Lee Sun-kyun; Lee Ji-eun

Directed by: Kim Won-seok

Producer: Park Ji-hyun

Starring: Lee Seon-gyun, Lee Ji-eun, Ko Doo-shim

Creators: Wonseok Kim, Haeyoung Park







My Mister Cast












My Mister Drama Plot






There is an uncle who lives according to order, but possesses the innocence of a boy and the wisdom of an adult. But a strange kid shakes him. A reckless 21-year-old who has lived a rough life. After a while, friendship grows, and the two become a haven for each other. in this cold world.










Click to watch highlight teaser





Click to watch audience review






Click to watch  My Mister Netflix



For more Best Movie&Drama Recommendations
check out VONA's lists!!









Post a Comment

0 Comments