K- TV show Knowing Bros / Streaming on Netflix / Audience Review




 Knowing Bros


Korean TV Show 

Reality 

6 seasons






Male comedians play high school students, welcoming star `transfer students' every week and engaging in battles of witty humour and slapstick.


Starring: Kang Ho-dong; Seo Jang-hoon; Kim Young-chul; Lee Soo-geun; Kim Hee-chul; Min Kyung-hoon; Lee Sang-min

Genre: Reality television; Talk show

Original language: Korean

Also known as: Ask Us Anything; Men on a Mission; Brother That I Know

Creative director: Jo Seung-wook

Original release: December 5, 2015 – present


















Audience Review on Google




This is hands down my favorite Korean variety show. The cast members are so easy going and okay with teasing each other. They are also willing to talk about certain topics you would not see on most Korean variety shows. Also they treat their guests with a lot of respect which I tremendously appreciate because I’ve seen some shows where that unfortunately isn’t the case.... -Zainab


This show is my all time favorite . this show came into my recommendation , from then i am addicted to this show . Especially for heechul , he is not only great person who knows how to make everyone happier while he himself suffers . His recent song he sang in masked singer 'last concert ' was the best , i literally cried thinking he has a soulful voice n great dancer but he couldn't participate in SUJU prohects which breaks my heart, his voice is very sad which just melts the heart.... - Stella Heenim


I Recently started watching this show on Netflix. As I adore Korean dramas and music I absolutely love the guests on the show especially when I know the music and the series. I love it so much that I have now a teacher who teaches me the language and I can write the alphabet in Korean because I want to understand an not read subtitles. With regards to the show, I adore the men in the group as I love comedy but just one small thing I do not like silly like what Kang Ho dong is doing..... -Ansie Griffin






Click to watch Knowing Bros on Netflix 






For more Best K- TV shows
check out VONA's lists!! 









Post a Comment

0 Comments